Equity Advantage MasterCard
Unlock the door to home improvements.
- Remodel or put in a pool
- Consolidate bills
- Pay for college tuition
- or anything else you can dream of...
Credit card access makes it
Whether purchasing building supplies or buying tile flooring for
your new kitchen, reach into your wallet and use your Equity
Advantage MasterCard. You can use it everywhere and all your
transactions are itemized in your monthly statement.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- Variable rates as low as 4.25% APR*
- Borrow up to $250,000** with a Loan To Value (LTV) of 70% or
- Borrow up to $150,000** with a LTV of 71% - 80%
- Zero points, no costs
- California only
Enroll in Fraud Text Alerts.
Now, you can get a text message sent to your mobile phone
when there is a suspicious transaction identified on your credit
card account. Register your card
Chip-enhanced for greater security.
The embedded chip improves
the global usability and security of our MasterCard as more
merchants at home and abroad switch to advanced, chip card
Get a cash advance.
It's simple to create a four-digit PIN to get a cash advance at
thousands of ATMs nationwide. Just call 1 (888) 891-2435 and follow
the easy instructions.
Need assistance with your MasterCard? You can call us
during regular business hours at (818) 846-1710 or if you need
assistance in the evening or on a weekend you can call (855)
- Chip Technology
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- MasterCard Global ServiceTM
- MasterCard Airport ConciergeTM
- Price Protection
- Extended Warranty
- MasterCard Priceless® Cities
- Zero Liability
- Trip cancellation
- Hotel/Motel Burglary
- Travel Accident Insurance ($250,000)
- Lost Luggage
- Worldwide acceptance at over 36 million places
- Liability protection for unauthorized purchases1
For a full list of benefits click
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates listed are our best rate
based on approved credit. Actual rate may be higher depending upon
applicant's credit rating and other underwriting factors. Effective
as of: 06/01/2015.
1 Certain restrictions apply. See
mastercard.com/zeroliability for details.
**Restrictions apply. See Credit Union for full
The National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) provide
free or low-cost individualized, confidential credit counseling
in-person and by phone at (877)-316-6322. http://www.nfcc.org