Need a quick, secure way to check
Use Quick Balance in
Quick Balance allows you to check your balances securely without
logging in. Don't need to see all your shares and loans at
once? No problem, Quick Balance allows you to select what
specific savings accounts and loans you'd like to see.
Shop confidently and fight
fraud with Card Control.
Card Control from Burbank City lets you immediately switch your
cards on or off from your smartphone or tablet, all in real-time.
You can set a daily spend limit for each card to actively manage
your expenses. Plus you can view your card billing information and
- Instantly switch card on or off
- Set daily spend limits
- Control all your Burbank City cards including debit, credit
& ATM cards
So how do you get Card Control? Download
the Burbank City Mobile app in the App Store, or Google Play,
then log in and tap the 'Card Controls' option.
Must be enrolled in Online Banking to
use the Mobile App and Mobile Card Control
credit card balance right from your mobile phone
With Mobile Balance Transfer, it's an easy way to transfer a
high rate credit card balance from another institution to your
existing MasterCard or Line of Credit at Burbank City.*
Transfer your balance in just a few easy
1. Login to Mobile Banking and select "Transfer a Loan
2. Enter the required information from the payment coupon of
the balance you want to pay off.
3. Choose the Burbank City loan that you are using to payoff
the existing loan.
4. Confirm your payoff and you're done.
Questions? Give us a call at (818) 846-1710.
* Not all
members will qualify and certain restrctions apply. All loans are
subject to Burbank City Federal Credit Union standard lending rules
and requirements. Contact the Credit Union for complete details and
No checks. No stamps. No kidding.
Mobile Bill Pay lets you pay your bills on the go.
Mobile Bill Pay lets you make bill payments through your smart
phone - without writing a check, buying a stamp or licking an
How Mobile Bill Pay works:
- Sign in to your account using our Mobile App.
- Select the Mobile Bill Pay option.
- Select the Pay Bill option.
- Choose the account from which you wish to initiate a payment,
choose the payee, and enter the payment amount.
- Pick the payment date, and tap Submit to send your
Mobile Bill Pay allows you to:
- Initiate a payment
- Review Payee Details
- View payment history of each Payee
Need to add a payee, or modify a recurring payment? Simply log
in to Online Banking, and click on Bill Pay.
For questions or help Give us a call at (818)
Deposit a check on the go with Mobile
Mobile Deposit lets you securely make a check deposit using your
mobile device that has a camera. Just download the Burbank City
Mobile App to your Android or iPhone, sign in to your account and
tap the Mobile Deposit link on the main menu screen. Now there's no
need to drive to the Credit Union or a deposit-taking ATM. Learn more and read the
Banking in the palm of your hand
Mobile Banking gives you secure, on-the-go access to your
accounts so you can manage your money from your cell
phone or web enabled device. Use Mobile Banking in 5
- Be sure you have an Online Banking password. If not, Give us a
call at (818) 846-1710 and ask for a temporary password.
- From your device, go to the App store or the Google Play store
to download the Burbank City FCU Mobile App.
- For security and safety, a one-time, four digit PIN will be
emailed to your e-mail address.
- Retrieve the e-mail and enter the 4-digit PIN in the Mobile
- To ensure you have registered your device, logout of Mobile
Banking and log in again with your regular password without the
You can also enjoy the ease and convenience of Mobile Banking by
using simple texting commands. Enrolling for this free* service is
easy. Simply follow these steps:
- From your computer or mobile phone, visit mb.BurbankCity.org
and log in to Mobile Banking using your Member Number and Online
Banking password. For security and safety, a one-time, four
digit security code will be emailed to your e-mail address on
- Retrieve the e-mail and log in again to Mobile Banking. After
providing your credentials, you will be prompted to enter the
4-digit security code.
- Tap SMS Settings, choose Add a mobile number and follow the
Once your phone is enrolled, text the following transaction
codes to 86020 to do your banking from your mobile phone:
- B to obtain all account balances
- H to obtain the five most recent transactions
for all accounts
- H acct to obtain the five most recent
transactions for a specific account (e.g. H S01)
- X source dest amount to transfer dollar amount
from source account to destination account (e.g. X S00 L01
- HELP to obtain list of available commands
- QUIT to deactivate SMS mobile banking
For questions or help, give us a call at (818)
* Burbank City offers SMS mobile banking
as a FREE service. A data service plan is not required to use this
service. However, standard text messaging fees from your phone
carrier will apply.